Honey-Ginger Steak Marinade
Prairie Tokki LV 10 21-09-22 592
A delicious sauce that can make your steak taste a million times better!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: enough for 2 steaks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, rushed
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Score steak (make small cuts into) by making crisscross cuts on the surface on both sides of the meat.
- Mix ingredients for marinade and pour over steak.
- Marinate for at least 45 minutes or overnight (the more time the better)
- Grill as desired and slice on the diagonal.