Prairie Tokki LV 10 21-12-10 511
A great warm tea drink that's perfect for the cold!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1½ cups
Calories: 90 calories per cup
- 1 cup (250 ml) strongly-brewed earl grey tea
- ½ teaspoon dried lavender
- ½ cup (4 oz.) steamed milk (any kind)
- 1 tbsp. brown or white sugar (brown sugar preferred)
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Brew earl grey tea and lavender together, and steep for 3 minutes (or according to tea instructions).
- Remove tea bag and strain out the lavender.
- While tea is brewing, heat up milk in a frother or on the stove (frother preferred)
- Stir in milk, sugar, and vanilla extract
- Serve warm and enjoy!