Prairie Tokki LV 10 21-12-14 477
Classic Mexican condiment that's great on anything!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Calories: 50 per 2 tablespoons
- 3 avocados (ripe)
- ½ small onion (finely diced)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed (finely diced)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced (or 2 tablespoons of lime juice)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit from the middle, and scoop into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together.
- Taste test and add a pinch more salt or lime juice if needed.
- Serve the guacamole with tortilla chips, or whatever else you want.