Easy Delicious Pancakes
Prairie Tokki LV 10 21-09-18 505
Start the day off right with these quick, easy, and delicious pancakes that will make your taste buds swoon!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 10 pancakes
Calories: 140 each pancake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- (Optional) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds, set aside for now.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add in milk and egg. Also add vanilla extract if you desire.
- Create a hole in the center of the mixture.
- Pour the butter and milk into the hole.
- Use a whisk to stir everything together. It will be slightly thick and lumpy, but should be well mixed.
- Grab a pan and heat some oil on medium heat
- Scoop the batter onto the pan using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook each side for 3-6 minutes, until lightly golden brown.