Prairie Tokki LV 10 21-09-29 558
Classic meatloaf recipe that will have your mouth watering!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 900 grams (.9 kg) lean ground beef
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried parsley)
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning (or ¾ teaspoon of basil and ¾ teaspoon of oregano)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 ½ teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 ½ tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powdee
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine.
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly
- Put meatloaf into oven and bake meatloaf at 375˚F (190°C) for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce.
- When meatloaf is done cooking for 40 minutes take out of the oven
- Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes.
- Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle with baking juices from the pan. Enjoy!