Prairie Tokki LV 10 21-09-18 545
A basic crepe recipe that's simple and delicious! Add whatever else you want in it!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Calories: 80 each crepe
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour and the eggs.
- Add in the milk and water and stir.
- Add the salt, butter and vanilla extract; stir until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side for another minute.
- Put finished crepes on plate. Enjoy!