Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prairie Tokki LV 10 21-09-21 518
Classic chocolate chip cookie recipe that would make the perfect sweet dessert or snack!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: approximately 30 cookies
Calories: 80 per cookie
- 1 cup margarine or softened butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt (ideally sea salt)
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or chunks)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Mix together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add 2 cups of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 tablespoons of dough together into balls (depending on how large you like your cookies) and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.